Fortinet is a global leader and innovator in Network Security. Our mission is to deliver the most innovative, highest performing network security platform to secure and simplify your IT infrastructure. We are a provider of network security appliances and security subscription services for carriers, data centers, enterprises, distributed offices and MSSPs. Because of constant innovation of our custom ASICs, hardware systems, network software, management capabilities and security research, we have a large, rapidly growing and highly satisfied customer base, including the majority of the Fortune Global 100, and we continue to set the pace in the Network Security market. Our market position and solution effectiveness has been widely validated by industry analysts, independent testing labs, business organizations, and the media worldwide. Our broad product line of complementary solutions goes beyond Network Security to help secure the extended enterprise.
Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with offices around the world. Founded in 2000 by Ken Xie .
Fortinet offers a broad set of solutions that allow customers to further secure and simplify their networks, including:
- Fortigate Firewall Platform
- Advanced Threat Protection (FortiSandbox)
- Web Application Firewall (FortiWeb)
- Secure Email Gateway (FortiMail)
- DDoS Protection (FortiDDoS)
- Application Delivery Controllers (FortiADC)
- User Identity Management (FortiAuthenticator, FortiToken)
- Endpoint Security for desktops, laptops and mobile devices (FortiClient)
- Wireless LAN and WAN (FortiWifi, FortiAP, FortiPresence, FortiExtender and more)
- Enterprise telephone systems (FortiVoice, FortiFone)
- And more….